- You can watch the entire Presentation the subject of this lawsuit by going to
Meeting of the "Republic of Texas."
- See the false Houston Chronicle Article on HoustonChronicle.com & Chron.com
- Declaration of the Observation of Dissolution
- First Hearing on the Hearst Motion to Dismiss on February 4, 2016
(Motion was postponed until sometime after Hearing and Ruling on Avery's Motion for Recusal set for Wed. 2/17/16 at 10:30 AM)
- Avery loses Motion For Recusal
Avery believes Defendants will still lose their Motion To Dismiss regardless of who hears it!
- Article that appeared in the Bulverde Standard about Hearing on the Hearst Motion to Dismiss.
- Press Release: Motion to Dismiss Granted
- New Evidence Bars Access to TCPA by News Reporters Provided by FOX O'REILLY FACTOR 3/16/16
- Avery files his Notice of Appeal and why!
- Synopsis of AVERY v HEARST
- Avery files Petition in Supreme Court of Texas
- Texas Tech Doctor of Jurisprudence Candidate sees many problems with the Texas Citizens Participation Act
and thinks it's a safe haven for mainstream media to libel those they write about.
- Chronicle v FOX & Fake News & Fake Law
- Links to RBN Radio 2 hour Interview of Avery on Fake Law that Protects Fake News that Creates Fake
Terrorist and Protects it from its Libeled Victims.
- Avery to be punished for protecting his name in Texas courts under Article 1 Section 13 and appeals to heaven
for relief from main stream media attacks and the violence done him by the Texas Judiciary
- Power Point on FAKE NEWS & FAKE LAW & POLICE STATE & WAR & APPEAL TO HEAVEN.