1. You have demanded that the President kill Osama bin Laden and destroy his network and associates.
2. You have demanded that the President remove Saddam Hussein from power in his own land of Iraq even if there is no link between him and the September 11, attacks.
3. You have demanded that the President extend his war against terrorism to all those "that mean us no good." George Washington, in his farewell address said, "There can be no greater error than to expect or calculate upon real favors from nation to nation. It is a illusion which experience must cure, which a just pride ought to discard." It could be said that England "means us no good." Does that extend and establish a right for us to bomb them?
4. You have demanded that the President issue an ultimatum to Iran, and Syria, to cease all military, financial and political support for Hezbollah, another suspect of those "that mean us no good." You are demanding that Iran and Syria be included in the war against "terrorism."
5. Finally you have abandon your allegiance to the United States of America in favor of becoming a slave to Israel and the new world order controlled by corrupt monetary deception and worthless paper currency. You steal the favor of real patriots and make them look like heretics and traitors while you surrender the interests of the United States. Israel and our slavery to her is the cause of international terrorism. Where was terrorism prior to the conquest of Palestine by the British in 1917? Where was terrorism prior to the institution of the Jewish governor of Palestine in 1917? The Jews were not in Palestine until the British decided their should be a land for the Jews. And since then there has been no land for the Palestinians.
Your bigotry is sadly in contradiction of God’s Word.
Gary L. Bauer"
You have called me a heretic by saying that I am in contradiction to the Bible. You have done so without reference to what place in scripture that I am a heretic. You did this to pretend that you are a patriot of America and to color me as a reprobate traitor of the United States. You and many like you have done exactly what George Washington warned would happen if we made permanent alliances.
"As avenues to foreign influence in innumerable ways, such attachments are particularly alarming to the truly enlightened and independent patriot. How many opportunities do they afford to tamper with domestic factions, to practice the arts of seduction, to mislead public opinion, to influence or awe the public councils! Such an attachment of a small or weak toward a great and powerful nation dooms the former to be the satellite of the latter. Against the insidious wiles of the foreign influence (I conjure you to believe me, fellow-citizens) the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government. But that jealousy, to be useful, must be impartial, else it becomes the instrument of the very influence to be avoided, instead of a defense against it. Excessive partiality for one foreign nation and excessive dislike of another cause those whom they actuate to see danger only on one side, and serve to veil and even second the arts of influence on the other. Real patriots who may resist the intrigues of the favorite are liable to become suspected and odious, while its tools and dupes usurp the applause and confidence of the people to surrender their interests."
6. Your comment on the Radio show that President Bush should not call for a defined border of Palestine illustrates again that you are an aggressor. This is the one hope for any real peace in the Middle East and the only good and legal thing that Bush is pursuing.
"If men, through fear, fraud, or mistake, should in terms renounce or give up any essential natural right, the eternal law of reason and the grand end of society would absolutely vacate such renunciation. The right to freedom being the gift of God Almighty, it is not in the power of men to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave."
From: Information <Info@mail.cwfpac.com>
To: Ronald F. Avery <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thursday, December 06, 2001 2:53 PM
Subject: RE: You too are deceived and know not for what you pray this day of Reconciliation
Your bigotry is sadly in contradiction of God’s Word.
Gary L. Bauer
From: Ronald F. Avery [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 12:46 PM
Subject: You too are deceived and know not for what you pray this day of Reconciliation
Dear Mr. Gary Bauer,
I heard you on KSLR this "Day of Reconciliation" in America. I was surprised at your interview with the radio host Ron Thulin. I began to wonder what you would be praying for in America. You mentioned praying for forgiveness. What do you ask God to forgive you and me and our nation for? I know you stand for Pro-life, Pro-family and anti-homosexual stuff but you did not mention a word about the violations of the Constitution of the united states of America. You also mentioned that we should trust in God for our protection and pray for that. But what specifically? Would it not be good to know the laws and principles of civil government. Would God not require that of us? Will he defend those who resist correction and resist courage to stand against our own government for violating our own laws?
Your website calls for the death of bin Laden, and for "a broad and sustained campaign" against terrorism in your open letter to President Bush. Yet you care not to define such a term. Neither do you insist upon a declaration of war by congress which is a requirement prior to the President having authority to command anyone in the military. Will God help you in your hot thirst for the death of unknown, undefined persons in an illegal war by our own laws?
Did you not know that the Christian Founders of our nation considered the Jews to be under the wrath of God for crucifying Christ, then rejecting the good news of forgiveness and salvation in Christ after they crucified him. And you claim to follow Christ and stand for the working family and do not stand against illegal paper currency in America established by New York bankers of the Jewish persuasion. Paper currency steals the property, work and liberty and life of every American. It is against the U.S. Constitution and have you prayed today for us to be delivered from that? No! You prayed to enslave our population to the sword of the Jew in defense of a land the British conquered from the Muslim Arabs in 1917 and set a Jew as their governor!
Yes, I am afraid that we have entered the last phase of history because even the elect are deceived about the nature of the anti-Christ. Who else but the rejecters from the beginning? George Washington admonished us to resist permanent alliances, but we have chained ourselves to Israel and pledged to go down into hell with her. But we did not do this with the consent of the American people. Our corrupt politicians and preachers did this to us in the name of easy credit from the Jewish banks of New York. These bankers stole our wealth by unscrupulous banking practices and then confiscated our property and used it for collateral for issuing credit in the form of worthless paper money. We are now slaves to Israel, a Christ rejecting nation that bears the sign of David not Christ Jesus.
Well pray on in your slumber! For he is near. Many are called but few are chosen. I thought better of you once, but now you have abandoned your role for political gain. You have become what you admonished us to be aware of on the Ron Thulium Show, those that would use Christians for political gain and power.
Ronald F. Avery