Henry Dale Goltz Lodgment
Aggrieved Texian American
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF TEXAS
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA )
-against- ) No. SA-05-CA-1056-RF
Dale Goltz )
- On February 10, 2006, the aggrieved Texian American, Henry
Dale Goltz appeared at the office of the IRS at 8700 Tesoro Drive, Fifth
Floor, San Antonio, Texas, with one witness.
- Mr. Goltz provided to Mr. Vic Dietz, IRS Revenue
Officer, the information ordered by this court, and was prepared to
cooperate with Mr. Dietz to create two “amended” returns.
- Mr. Dietz demanded additional information which was
not immediately available to Mr. Goltz.
- That same morning, Mr. Goltz provided that
information by telephone to the office of Mr. Dietz, per his instructions.
- Mr. Dietz refused to consider the creation of
“amended” returns at that time, and he scheduled a follow up meeting with
another IRS Revenue Officer for March 6, 2006.
- Mr. Goltz agreed to meet on March 6, 2006 at 9:00 am.
- On March 6, 2006 at 9:00 am, Mr. Goltz appeared at
the office of the IRS at 8700
Tesoro Drive, Fifth Floor, San Antonio, Texas,
with two witnesses.
- Mr. Goltz and the witnesses met with Mr. Vic Dietz
and Mr. Shawn Hartley (?).
- Mr. Vic Dietz of the IRS asked for “information”.
- Mr. Goltz stated that he had no additional
information that was not previously provided, provided in court, or
subsequently provided under the court order.
- Mr. Shawn Hartley (?) offered to prepare “amended”
returns from information he had available to him.
- Mr. Goltz offered to sign “amended” returns under
duress as indicated by this court.
- The representatives of the IRS refused to accept a
document signed under duress.
- Mr. Goltz stated that he had previously signed
documents under penalty of perjury which he believes are true and correct,
and he believes that any signing of a document with different information
under penalty of perjury would be a falsehood.
- The IRS representatives stated that they did not want
anyone to sign anything with which one does not agree.
- Mr. Dietz ended the meeting.
On this Sixth day of March anno
Domini Two Thousand and Six -
All Rights Reserved Without Recourse.
Affirmed by: ____________________